Monday, March 4, 2013
Saturday, October 20, 2012
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Clinical Research Coordinator - WALK IN INTERVIEW - 22nd October, 2012, at 10.00 a.m - TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE ADVANCED CENTRE FOR TREATMENT, RESEARCH AND EDUCATION IN CANCER0
Monday, October 1, 2012
Clinical Research Asst.(2 Posts) - Walk-In-Interview - RAJENDRA MEMORIAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH), Patna - India0
Friday, September 28, 2012
- Central filing Management (labeling ,transmittal forms and sending to central hub),
- Safety Reports (downloading and Distributing SUSARs to sites as per study guidelines),
- General correspondence (site correspondence cover letters)
- In-house communication (communicating with the team members and assisting CRA with entries in CIMS (IMPACT Harmony or other system), perform QC check when requested.
- Naming conventions and PMED uploading.
- Assigned tasks could include: photocopying, binding, tracking, filing, faxing and also submissions of booking forms, invoices etc
- Ensure that all protocols in the assigned Therapeutic Areas meet DCGI / DGFT regulatory requirements
- Maintain up-to-date scientific knowledge in assigned Therapeutic Areas; flag individual training needs proactively to your Line Manager
- Drive timelines & project budgets to ensure projects come in on time and within budget
- Actively mentor assigned mentees and flag required training needs to the Line Manager
- Conduct regular co-monitoring visits and review junior peers’ Monitoring Visit Reports
- Assist Line Manager as needed for audit preparations
- Ensure maintenance of Optimal Quality Standards at the Local Site Level
- Ensure appropriate filing and documentation is up-to-date at all times
- Assist Line Manager with dissemination of patient recruitment plans
- Candidate must possess at least a Master of Science in Others or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Job role in Supervisor/Team Lead or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Friday, September 14, 2012
- CRS Pathologist (RS-II) (Unreserved) - 01
- Research Scientist-I Clinician (Reserved for OBC) (Non Creamy Layer) - 01
- RA - QA/QC (Reserved for OBC) (Non Creamy Layer) - 01
- RA - QA/QC (Unreserved) - 01
- Monitoring and tracking Serious Adverse Events, serious and non serious drug adverse reactions and other medically related project information.
- Ensure that all ICON, Sponsor and Regulatory timelines are met for the processing ad recording of safety information.
- Document and process serious adverse event reports within ICON, regulatory authorities and sponsor regulations and timeframes
- Provide input for and review relevant safety tracking systems fro accuracy and quality
- Perform safety review of clinical data (case report forms) and patient labs
- Assist medical monitor in documentation and processing routine exception and re-screen approvals
- Liaise with investigational sites and reporters on safety related issues
- Serve as medical resource to investigational sites and ICON personnel on safety related issues
- Perform safety related training for extra-department ICON staff
- Science degree, pharmacy or nursing background
- A minimum of 8 months experience in a drug safety environment.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and must be fluent in English. This will be combined with a good knowledge of medical terminology.
- Good basic computer skills in MS office applications and data base use
- Produce high quality work and be detail orientated
- Be able to prioritise your work to meet required deadline
- Be willing to travel up to 10%
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Associate Clinical Data Manager Pune India [IN]
Associate Director - Medical Writing - India Hyderabad/Pune India [IN]
Associate Director, Statistical Programming, Pune / Hyderabad Hyderabad India [IN]
Biostatistician II, Pune/Hyderabad, India Pune India [IN]
Clinical Research Associate, Home Based, India Home Based India [IN]
Director, Business Development, India TBC India [IN]
Safety Associate II, Pune, India Pune India [IN]
Senior Biostatistician, Pune, India Pune/Hyderabad India [IN]
Senior Clinical Data Mangement Programmer Pune/Hyderabad India [IN]
Senior QA Associate - GMP - Gurgaon Office based - Gurgaon India [IN]
Senior Specialist Hyderabad/Mumbai India [IN]
Sr Clinical Data Management Programmer Pune India [IN]
Statistical Programmer II for FSP, India Pune/Mumbai India [IN]
Statistician/Study Statistician - Gurgaon Gurgaon India [IN]
Original Notification : CLICK HERE
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences
- 2-5 yrs work experience in Data Management.
- Logical reasoning capacity
- Good working knowledge of MS office.
- Knowledge of oracle database/RDBMS
- Planning of CT
- Site selection
- Site coordination
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Walk-in-Interview for M.Pharm / MBBS / M.Sc in National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health0
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
- Perform QA audits of clinical trial data and records in order to assure compliance with client SOPs, study protocols, GCP guidelines, relevant regulations and ISO 9000 requirements.
- Plan and conduct regular and random QA audits.
- Perform quality system audits and contract audits for Sponsors.
- Ensure that audit results are formally recorded and reported and that corrective/preventive actions are documented.
- As an auditor, perform the duties assigned in an efficient and effective manner. This includes liaison with the sponsors on all QA issues, including audit planning and review of audit results.
- QA Training.
- Qualification in medicine, science and/or other relevant discipline and appropriate experience.
- Previous experience in Quality Assurance auditing – 2 – 5 years.
- Detailed knowledge of GCP guidelines and relevant regulations for the conduct of clinical trials.
- Ability to review and evaluate clinical data / records.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Sr. Research Fellow (SRF) - “Modular course on pharmacovigilance” - NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH IN REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH0
Sunday, March 11, 2012
Site administration and site monitoring responsibility for clinical studies according to Covance Standard Operating Procedures, ICH Guidelines and GCP
Site management responsibility for clinical studies according to Covance Standard Operating Procedures, ICH Guidelines and GCP
Act in the project role of as Local Project Coordinator or Lead CRA as assigned
University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
In lieu of the above requirement, candidates with three (3) or more years of relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries may be considered
Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements
Thorough knowledge of monitoring procedures
Basic understanding of the clinical trial process
Minimum of four(4) years of clinical research monitoring experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits)
Ability to monitor study sites independently according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines
Have a full understanding of the Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs
Original Notification : CLICK HERE
Location : Bangalore
Original Notification : CLICK HERE
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Monday, January 16, 2012
CRA Positions - Clinical Development Services Agency - An extramural unit of Translational Health Science and Technology Institute, Govt. of India0
Friday, January 13, 2012
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Norwich Clinical Services Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore, India - " The Hindu " Dated 11 Jan 2012, Chennai Edition.0
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Original Notification : Click HERE
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Synowledge - Drug Safety Associate, Experience 0 - 0 years, Key Skills Fresher, B.Pharma, Graduates in Life sciences, Nursing.0
- Responsible for Case intake, duplicate check , and registration
- Maintain log of source documents, and other communications
- Responsible for Data entry of single cases into Safety Database Application.
- Review and evaluate AE case information to determine required action based on and following internal policies and procedures
- Process all incoming cases in order to meet timelines
- Full Data entry including Medical coding and Safety Narrative
- Following up with sites regarding outstanding queries
- Follow-up on reconciliation of discrepancies
- Follow departmental AE workflow procedures
- Closure and deletion of Cases
- Perform any other drug safety related activities as assigned
- Perform Literature Review activities when trained and assigned
Friday, October 28, 2011
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Central Drugs Standard Control Organization - Vacancies - contractual basis upto 31.12.2011, Hyderabad, India0
(i). Technical Data Associate (1 Post) @ Rs. 19,000/- p.m. (Technical Post) for CDSCO, Zonal office, Hyderabad
The candidates should be B. Pharmacy or M.Sc. in Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Microbiology/ Biotechnology. The candidates should also have sound knowledge of computer operation. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in manufacturing/ testing of drugs/drugs regulatory affairs.
To assist officers of CDSCO in scrutiny/examination of technical documents pertaining to Central Licence Approving Authority (CLAA) items like Blood Banks, Vaccines & Sera, Large Volume Parenterals (LVP’s) etc., BA/BE studies, Approved Testing Laboratories and also scrutiny of documents in respect of NOC’s issued for the purpose of personal import, dual use items exports etc. Documentation, Creation and maintenance of National Data Bank. Scrutinising of documents in respect of imports and exports consignments. Maintaining of statistics of imports and exports of drugs and pharmaceuticals at port office. Any other duties assigned by Deputy Drugs Controller of India DDC (I) from time to time.
(ii). Bench Chemist (2 Posts) @ Rs. 19000/- p.m. for CDTL, Hyderabad
B.Pharmacy or Masters Degree in chemistry/ Microbiology. The candidates should also have sound knowledge of computer operation. Candidates having experience in testing of drugs will be given preference.
To assist analyst in analysis of Drugs, entry & management of data and correspondence related to it. Documentation, creation and maintenance of National Data Bank. Any other duties assigned by Deputy Drugs Controller of India DDC (I)/respective Head from time to time.
(iii). Data Entry Operator ( 2 Posts) @ Rs.10,000/-p.m. for CDTL, Hyderabad
The Candidates should be Graduate with 1 year Diploma in computers from recognized Institute. The candidates should have typing speed of 40 w.p.m. Preference will be given to candidates having higher speed & short hand knowledge.