Job Location: Kalyaninagar, Pune.
Job Profile: The CTC would be responsible for all the listed activities, for all clinical trials [International/ National / Investigator initiated] at CRF
• Patient’s study visit management – pick-up, drop and food arrangements.
• Handover the patient to respective study coordinator.
• Maintaining the source data files – document filing and checking for completeness
• Ensuring that all source notes are written on the same day.
• Entry of the source data into CRF [eCRf or paper CRF].
• Day to day query resolutions from Sponsors [email / eCRF] – all new data to be transferred the same day and new queries to be resolved the same day with guidance from the co-investigator.
• Inventory management and supply order for all clinical trials.
• Assisting in filling feasibilities for new studies.
• Assistance in site preparation for Monitoring / inspection or Audit
• Any work designated by Head, Clinical Trials, ex-officio for central clinical trail activities.
• Assistance to co-investigator in conducting trial activities like study procedures [AMP challenge, spirometry, etc].
• In charge for archival facility.
Quality: Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills. Should have excellent communication skill in English.
Qualification: BAMS/BHMS with sound knowledge of working in MS World, MS Excel & MS Access.
Experience: Fresher or 1-2 years of experience
Resume: Mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Kalyaninagar, Pune
The current position is only for a MBBS doctor with/without a Postgraduate qualification, who wants to make a career in research in the field of Respiratory Medicine.
The candidate will be involved in different research profiles, including participating in clinical trials, academic research and molecular research, in a state-of-the art research institute that has established itself as one of the leading academic research institutes in India that is also conducting collaborative research studies with Imperial College, UK and Johns Hopkins University, USA.
The position is ideally suited for someone who wants to make a career in research, especially in the field of clinical trials. The job involves participating and co-ordinating clinical trials in the field of respiratory diseases, especially, asthma and COPD and help build up the clinical research department. He/she will also be involved in participating in academic research studies, molecular research and also participate in conducting training programs for doctors and paramedical staff.
Please mail your resume at email@example.com
Job Location: Kalyaninagar, Pune
Job Profile: Prospective candidate will be responsible for data analysis and statistical reviews and reports.
• Prepare statistical reports for Clinical and epidemiological studies.
• Perform sample size calculation and prepare statistical analysis plan for the study.
• Prepare and collate reports using SPSS, MS Excel.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Looking for a fresher with M.Sc in Statistics with a good academic record.
• Must have good knowledge in SPSS and Strata.
• Must have good knowledge in preparing and collating reports of clinical trials and epidemiological data.
• Good understanding of clinical trial methodology, GCP and medical terminologies.